A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office & Facilities Coordinator to join a great local business based in Exeter. Our client prides themselves on their exceptional customer service and product specific knowledge across a small number of businesses within the group. The successful candidate will work onsite and office based at all times and take ownership of all office and facilities requirements, ensuring our client provides safe and compliant facilities for all team members.
This is a multi-faceted role that calls for an enthusiastic, hands on and professional individual who genuinely cares about the service they provide and how it supports the success of wider team. You will excel in a role where you are the 'go-to' person for anything relating to the office, building and general safe operation of the premises and organisation. Down to earth, adaptable and flexible, you will cheerfully muck in when needed if there is a problem with the office set up, IT, work spaces by rolling your sleeves up and fixing problems as they arise. You are solutions focused and experienced in resolving problems independently.
You will take ownership of your responsibilities, and demonstrate a professional, efficient and highly detail conscious approach when dealing with your customers both internally and externally.Responsibilities:
- You will be the first point of contact for all visitors
- You will be the main point of contact for all contractors, suppliers and the external IT support team (you will troubleshoot minor IT issues where appropriate)
- With the support of line management, you will organise all office layouts including project management of changes to office spaces and hands on work where required
- You will arrange, monitor and maintain all company insurances
- You will manage the sorting and distribution of post
- You will ensure all health and safety standards are met and adhered to
- You will ensure all fire safety standards are met and adhered to and take on the role of Chief Fire Marshall
- You will take ownership for stock and purchasing of general perishables and other office supplies
- You will maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- You will play a key role within the events committee
- You will work to ensure you have the knowledge you need to fulfil your role effectively and will strive to expand your knowledge when needed
- You will support the businesses' value of innovation by being aware of continuous improvement and being always alert to areas that can be improved and developed
- You will have a have a high level of competence in Microsoft programs including Excel, Word, Outlook
- You will have exceptional organisational and time management skills
- You will be adaptable in your approach and able to prioritise when work commitments change abruptly
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, which will allow you to work closely with all internal and external stakeholders effectively
If you have the required skills and experience and you are looking to work in a fast paced, innovations focussed business then please get in touch with Dani Osborne today. On offer is a competitive salary and great benefits to include; 23 days' annual leave (increasing to 28 days with service) plus bank holidays, development and training opportunities, gym membership, onsite parking, life insurance, annual performance related bonus, and a fun and vibrant working environment.Disclaimer:
Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!