Salesforce Administrator - £300 Per Day - 3 Month Contract
I am currently working with a UK based organisation, are looking for a highly experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their team on a fully remote working basis, with also the potential to extend the contact after the 3 months.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Salesforce Development Experience
- Strong SalesCloud and ServiceCloud experience
- Good APEX & Visualforce experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator ADM201
This role will be great opportunity to those who are looking to further their skills with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Provide day-to-day end-user support for Salesforce and added applications,
- Participate in process flow analysis and business process design
- Create and manage various profiles and configured permissions for the business users according to departmental and divisional structures.
Interviews will be taking place shortly, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0) ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy