A leading Global Bank currently require a Principal Analyst for an initial 12-month contract, based in Hertfordshire, paying up to £382.50 per day via PAYE or £480 per day via Umbrella Company.
To support the Redress Centre in putting things right for customers by providing accurate analytic support. This is achieved through a combination of validating and using large datasets, presenting analytics in a concise and meaningful way.
The role involves identifying customers impacted by banking errors or product issues, calculating refunds due and supporting the fulfilment of redress activity.
• Strong Analytical Reasoning
• Experience within Redress and Remediation is a must
• Extensive banking experience
• Excellent Senior Stakeholder Management Skills
• Experience of working with complex and very large financial datasets
• Excellent SAS skills (Base SAS), including strong SQL coding Advanced Excel Teradata or R a bonus
• Strong presentation skills with ability to present work in PowerPoint and Excel
• Highly developed analytical skills to extract information from data and translate to business language & financial impacts
• Ability to manage time effectively to ensure delivery of multiple projects.
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues at different levels of the organisation
Please do apply using your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back on your application within 48 hours, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.