Messaging Specialist FIx FpML Visio XMLSpy
My client a leading European investment bank are seeking a messaging specialist to implement an internal data standard. Currently it is already widely used across the bank you'll be tasked with future roll out to more areas.
the data standards is a set of strategic message and file formats, which are documented using data models and XML schemas.
As such you'll be responsible for:
- Integration requirements gathering and analysis
- Guide stakeholders in choosing appropriate messaging standard & messages
- Map integration requirements to the attributes of chosen messages and design any required updates
- Prepare detailed proposals for the adoption of external standards internally
- Participate in various external working groups of messaging standards (FpML, FIX & ISO 20022) to remain updated
- Chair and/or participate in various working groups internally
- Schema Authoring - Create, update and issue XML schema and examples
- Data modelling
- Evaluate industry tools for internal adoption
- Consulting & stakeholder management at various levels
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.