ShortList Recruitment have a brilliant opportunity for a PPC Executive to join a market leading Liverpool based company. The right PPC Executive will be a savvy and credible individual who can work with a range of Paid Social Campaigns.
The ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously from the get-go is key, as you will be dealing with paid social components for a large and recognizable brand. This role would suit someone who is already experienced in managing a range of successful Paid Social Campaigns, as you would be expected to hit the ground running, developing search strategies for clients.
Key requirements for the PPC Executive role:
- Demonstrable experience of managing successful paid social campaigns
- The ability to multitask and get involved in a range of different projects
- Experience building subscription based leads
- Ability to plan campaigns in terms of making return on investment projections, and tailoring campaigns to clients' unique specifications
- A strong understanding of the SEO (search engine optimisation) & PPC (pay-per-click) marketplace
- Experience with managing paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is essential and any TikTok experience would be very beneficial!
The paid social role represents a huge opportunity to join my client at a time when they are moving into a new stage of growth. You will work out of stunning offices in Liverpool, with the support of a talented team.
The PPC Executive role is based in Liverpool and is paying a salary package of up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience. This role is commutable from the Wirral, Chester, North Wales, Wrexham, and the outskirts of Chester.
If you have the experience for the PPC Executive, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!