Jenson Fisher are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Manager, for a public sector organisation based in Glasgow, on a 3 month temorary contract initially. This role would suit a Qualified Finance Manager who is immediately available.
- Responsible for producing monthly management accounts
- Managing a small finance team
- Preparation and monitoring of annual revenue budget and long-term financial forecasting
- Management of sales and purchase ledger systems
- Treasury management
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Support the Finance Director
- ACCA/CIMA/ICAS Qualification is essential
- Previous Finance Manager experience is essential
- Excellent wriiten and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- High levels of attention to detail
- Highly IT proficient
If you have the required experience and can start immediately, please apply using the link alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk, Manager at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.