Contract Manager / £45,000 - £50,000 D.O.E / Lancashire
Your new company
You will join an interest government department in a key commercial role for the organisation.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Contracts you will have responsibility for ensuring that the Business Process Outsourced (BPO) Agreement is managed to a high standard complying with all reporting, audit and other relevant requirements. The purpose of this role is to provide additional capacity, expertise, and resilience to the ongoing management of the BPO contractual agreement whilst other members of the commercial function support other work-streams. This will include-
- The negotiation and storage of all Change Requests
- The monitoring and tracking of contract deliverables
- Tracking of ongoing costs relating to Change Requests
- Ensuring value for money in all aspects of contract management
- Oversee the signed execution of Agreement Amendment
- Oversight and assurance of the BPO Partners' third party supply chain.
The role will specifically assist with the ongoing contract management of the BPO Services Agreement and contribute to the preparation and implementation of future strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Contract Management experience within the Public Sector
- Experience of developing and maintaining positive commercial relations
- Experience of commercial negotiation within the public sector
- Experience of benefits realisation and risk management
- Ability to ensure value for money when spending public money
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits including excellent flexible working options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.