Mechanical Design Team LeaderManufacturingHampshire6 Months
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mechanical design team lead on a 6 month contract basis with an increasing successful manufacturing organisation based in the Hampshire area.The Mechanical Design Team Leader is required to have the following;
- Degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working with moving parts, rotating equipment, convertors, gears, turbines or similar mechanisms
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Hold demonstrable experience leading a team of mechanical design engineers.
- Experienced in managing the whole product life cycle.
- Passionate, hands-on engineer comfortable with efficiently prioritising own workload with leadership duties.
- Maintain a broad range of varied and relevant experience working as a mechanical design engineer.
A mature history of 3D parametric CAD and PDM systems - Creo advantageous
- A learned understanding of designing machined, cast, pressed, fabricated and composite components.
- Practiced in performing GD&T analysis and working with tight tolerances for dynamic assemblies.
** You will be required to work on site Monday - Friday**
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.