Are you immediately available and have recent experience in an Accounts Assistant role? Are you looking to develop your experience in a busy Accounts department?
REED Accountancy Oxfordshire are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on an initial 6 month fixed term contract, with one of Oxfordshire's top employers. The role is looking to interview in the next 2 weeks, before starting on the 1st week of January 2021. Please do read on to find an overview of the Job and Person Specification on the role:
- Input invoices onto the purchase ledger
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that all invoices are dealt with in line with audit requirements and within a reasonable time scale.
- Manage purchase ledger queries from suppliers and staff in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepare and Process month end journals
- Prepare Production of daily cash flow forecast for Treasury
- Raise invoices, manage cash collection & maintain the Receivables Leger
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Experience of working in a busy accounts department
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
If you have the necessary experience to take on a role of this nature, then please do apply at your earliest convenience, to be considered for an immediate interview.