Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Due to demand of their overall Paid Media services, they have a new opportunity for a PPC Campaign Executive, joining a busy digital marketing team. Purpose of the PPC Campaign Executive:
The agency's client base spans high street, retail brands, blue chip brands and sector leading niche specialist industries. All campaigns involve significant planning and strategy, and you will have our in-house web/software development teams, creatives and other digital marketing professionals and marketers to utilise and support the delivery of paid search marketing campaign objectives. They are an agency that has a proven track record of garnering long-term client relationships by creating and executing long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation.
You will be part of a collaborative culture, working in a relaxed, yet focused, open plan office, surrounded by like minded creative and technical professionals all committed to adding value to the client campaigns and projects, delivering results for the agency's clients and further developing the agency's proposition and competitive edge.Main duties of the PPC Campaign Executive:
- PPC ideation to plan campaigns based around a clients objectives.
- Keyword & competitor research.
- Campaign creation and optimisation including bid strategy management.
- Ad copy creation and AB testing.
- Identifying and implementing growth opportunities.
- Creating bespoke PPC reports and liaising with clients.
- Devise and implement multi channel strategies which may include: multiple audiences across the display network, text adds and multi platform paid social.
- Circa 12-18 months experience managing PPC campaigns.
- A passion for data-driven digital marketing.
- A strong eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Strong understanding of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and ideally some knowledge of Google Shopping
- Confidence in communicating with professionals up to director level.
- The drive to innovate when left to your own initiative.