Working for a market leading and progressive business this exciting new position is right for a highly driven individual who has proven ability and experience.
This is a highly responsible position and will take responsibility of a small but developing department with a focus on creating and driving all public relations and sales.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of, and direct all marketing and public relations initiatives
- Work closely with sales and business development to create common focus
- Develop a consistent corporate image and ensure that the brand is well communicated across all channels
- Identify and understand client's needs and objectives to develop marketing campaigns
- Review and analyse sales performance against plans to determine effectiveness
- Manage and influence staff performance by implementing effective KPI's
- Create plans in-line with current objectives
- Creation of an annual marketing plan
- Implement and support positive change to meet business objectives
- Identify training requirements, improve skills and support career development
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Marketing and identifying target audiences
- Ability to organise and lead successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Previous experience of leading a marketing department
About Oadby Plastics Ltd:
Oadby Plastics Ltd are the 'UK's leading independent plastics supplier' with over 50 years of experience in the manufacturing and distribution industry. Our business isn't simply about product; it's about people. Even though we are part of a larger Group, our family values allow us to remain focused on growth and the ambitions of our employees by supporting progressive career paths.
Location: Leicester, LE3
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
Benefits: 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) rising with length of service; company pension; company bonus scheme; free car parking; full induction programme; training and development opportunities.
Please submit your application without delay to avoid disappointment; we will close vacancies prior to the closing date if we receive a sufficient number of completed applications.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Officer, Senior Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Specialist, Marcomms, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Specialist, Google AdWords, Analytics, etc.