Configuration Manager - Design
£40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + medical + dental + 33 days' holiday
Are you experienced in configuration management and looking to work for a consultancy at a global engineering company? You will be joining a large organisation focused on providing excellent opportunities for training and career progression.
This is a great opportunity to work on projects in a global business, improving their design process using change management software and tools.
The company are getting new projects and increasing their headcount! You will be able to take the lead in projects and build your career within a global business with a great track record in training and progressing their staff.
This would suit someone with experience as a Configuration Manager looking to improve product processes using Windchill, Optegra, and with knowledge of design software.
- Taking the lead in configuration applications
- Contribute to driving change in design processes for aerospace products
- Utilising tools Windchill, Optegra on PBS, DPDS, Catia V5
- Change Management Coordination and As-Is / To-Be Analysis
- Experienced in Configuration Management
- Experience in DPDS
- Windchill, Optegra, knowledge of Catia V5 highly advantageous
Apply now to submit your CV!
Configuration, Design, Windchill, Optegra, Business Analyst, Software, BOM, Engineering, Catia, Engineer, Bristol.