A long standing Accountancy practice offering consultancy services across the UK is proud to be extending their offering by recruiting a Trust Accountant for their Norwich operation.
This position is new and all part of expansion with key clients. Ideally you will be currently working for an Accountancy practice and seeking a move within the profession.
- Set up and reconcile detailed accounting records
- Analyse and oversee tax activities for fiduciary tax returns completion
- Create and fill probate document on time
- Use financial accounting, system convention and operating records
- Develop client support packages for audits and support external auditors during audits
- Manage approved lists and fund data as per investment Manager
- Check and manage trust account files working with free Asset Movement and on-line access
- Review and oversee client fee calculations and reports for departmental revenue
As a Qualified Accountant in this new position, you will be able to carve your own mould and make this your own. If you would be keen to learn more about this role, please call; Mark on or email;