is part of Spicerhaart: the UK's largest Independent Property Group
With its rapidly growing financial services business, Just Mortgages, our reputation has grown to be one of the leaders in both innovation and technology in its industry.
Its well-established Self-Employed Division are looking for high calibre Level 4 qualified Financial Advisors who want to take that next step in their career as Wealth Advisers
to work within the Birmingham and surrounding areas.Qualifying Criteria
To be a successful Self-Employed Wealth Adviser at Just Wealth you will:
- Hold CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or similar industry recognised qualification.
- Have previously worked as a COB Adviser, with at least 36 months previous experience.
- Evidence of your success as a COB Adviser.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of providing exemplary service for clients.
- Be a self-starter displaying an entrepreneurial focus and vision.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- A passion for achieving a fantastic customer experience.
- Ideally have a Client Bank or access to Introducers or Lead Sources although Leads will be provided through Just Wealth's extensive network of mortgage advisers.
- Full driving licence.
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
In return you will enjoy:
Your next step
- Retained Fee income of 50%-70%, with unlimited and uncapped earning potential.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance included.
- Access to Openwork's extensive range of investment solutions including the exclusive inhouse fund manager (Omnis investments); as well as a large range of external funds.
- Our proposition is designed to enable you to meet a client's investment objectives whatever their requirements.
- Designated Business Development Directors working alongside you to offer regular and timely support.
- Leads supplied; you will be working alongside some of our most highly successful Mortgage Advisers who you will work with you to generate
- Leads from their client base.
- Masterclasses and an active programme of events and engagement.
- Learning and Development support to achieve Chartered Status.
- Marketing support to help your business grow.
- Full Compliance support.
- Recruitment Support should you wish to grow your business.
- Training - Remote, Group and 1 on 1 to suit your needs.
We really want to hear from you - even if you aren't ready to apply and simply want a chat to one of the team. Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the "Apply Online" button on the top right-hand side of this page.Equal Opportunities:
At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people, and what's more, we love the differences that make each person who they are, we support you and encourage those differences, to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know and we will be happy to assist to the best of our ability - regardless of how small or large your requirement may be.To All Recruitment Agencies:
Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to the Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs received from external recruitment sources through our Preferred Suppliers List or otherwise.