Our client is a highly regarded company within its field. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this B2B company, that has market leading technology products and software, to be part of the ambitious and passionate marketing team. . This role will involve planning content and developing multi channel campaigns and requires someone with both a strategic and hands on approach with experience working across a matrix environment and ideally knowledge of the construction/engineering sectors.
- Develop content led campaigns, solutions and product launches to drive engagement
- Create engaging and compelling content for campaigns including case studies, videos, e-books and infographics
- Own the campaign budgets working with internal and external resources
- Identify target audiences and segment data to send focused campaigns and analyse each stage measuring success
- Work with the wider marketing team to align content with SEO to drive website footfall and click through rates
- Undertake regular competitor analysis
- Manage agencies
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Ideally 3 years plus demonstrable experience in B2B marketing
- Proven experience in integrated marketing campaign planning & delivery
- Strong content creation skills and ability to apply value based messages
- Knowledge of CRM & email software systems - Ideally Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience with digital and social media, Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to create copy and support marketing programs
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.