Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a fast growing digital agency based in Newcastle. Due on-going demand of their digital PR, content and outreach services, they have new a opportunity for a Digital PR & Outreach Executive.
As part of the digital content team your role will be to increase the online presence for a range of B2B & B2C clients, digital PR and outreach strategy, networking with journalists, bloggers and influencers and sending online press releases to gain high-quality backlinks, social media mentions and improve SEO.
We are looking for an intuitive individual with an eye for detail who can use their knowledge and skills to drive successful campaigns. You will be familiar with search engines and platforms including social media like Facebook, Instagram etc. and be able to independently run and lead digital PR & outreach campaigns, managed by the Head of Digital PR & Content.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12-18 months experience in digital PR and outreach. You will be a team player who can work collaboratively, efficiently and professionally.Key Accountabilities:
Skills and experience:
- Creating, implementing, managing & optimizing digital PR and outreach campaigns.
- Be responsible for digital link building activities through PR activity.
- Working towards and understanding clear strategic business KPI's i.e. ROAS, AOV, Conversion Rate etc.
- Giving regular performance updates to clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital & industry trends.
- Supporting in the creation and testing of new strategies for the business' digital marketing.
- Use test results to make smart business decisions.
The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced, digital marketing environment and will have gained experience in a digital agency. You will be skilled at working within and coordinating activity across the different areas of the digital landscape, and have a good track record creating and managing campaigns budgets.
This person will be a good communicator, client facing have excellent written and spoken skills, be used to working within a highly creative and fast paced environment and passionate about clients brand, product and services.
- A min of 12-18 months digital PR (preferably in agency environment)
- Experience in managing client campaigns and relations.
- Strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
- Analytical skills and the ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data with advanced Excel and report back in an understandable way.
- Previous experience of working in a similar fast fashion business is desirable.
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker with big ideas and ambitious growth plans.
- A self-starter who thrives in a result driven, creative environment.
- Strong organizational skills with an accurate eye for detail.
- Experience working with budgets, targets and KPIs.
- Used to working in a busy, high workload department with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and take charge.