£21,000 Marketing Assistant Overview
Our tech based client is well established, expanding and friendly. They are experts in their field who truly value their staff. For this role you will work closely with other members of the marketing team to develop new campaign ideas, bring ideas from around the business to life and get to grips with their varied portfolio and audiences.
Do you want to be part of a hands-on team looking to push this B2B business to the next level? They are a growing technology organisation and are looking for someone to join their team who isn't afraid of a challenge and has a thirst for marketing communications.Key Responsibilities for Marketing Assistant
Our Marcomms Coordinator will work closely with other members of the marketing team to develop new campaign ideas, bring ideas from around the business to life and get to grips with our varied portfolio and audiences. You'll work with:
Required Skills for Marketing Assistant
- the Director of Marketing and the wider marketing team to develop, plan and manage multi-channel campaigns.
- business managers and vendors to secure quarterly marketing funds.
- stakeholders to ensure successful campaigns are delivered on time and to set objectives.
Key Skills for Marketing Assistant
- 1 years' experience working in B2B marketing.
- This role will be responsible for steering campaigns across a range of technologies so an interest in IT is desirable.
- Desired experience in working closely with copywriters and designers.
- Multi-platform. You'll be comfortable briefing in and reporting on a range of activities, from one-off emails to events for 50+ delegates.
- Digital first. A working knowledge of Google tools, SEO, PPC and social media (primarily LinkedIn ads).
- Commercial is key. We are results driven and so every activity we do has a commercial goal that should inform your work.
- Stakeholder liaison. You'll be skilled at working with stakeholders from around a business, helping them understand the goals behind campaigns, taking on board feedback and finding ways to get the information you need to make your own work a success.
- Presenting ideas. You should be comfortable presenting campaign ideas and ROI to stakeholders in a formal environment.
- Creating plans... You are OK working with the wider marketing team to put together plans for the next 3/6/9 months that encompass a range of activity types.
- ...And sticking to budget. As part of campaign planning, you will need to ensure accurate budgeting of activities and KPI planning.
- Multi-tasking and time management. You'll need to be self-motivated and highly organised, working to identify opportunities to push our marketing output within what is already a fast-paced department.
- Excellent organisational skills. You'll have the ability to multi-task and juggle many tasks at one time and be able to take on new activities in line with business needs and changes in priorities, as well as steering the priorities of your assigned copywriter and designer.
- Flexible team member. Someone who is able to own projects and show flexibility with working hours, so work is always completed on time to meet deadlines.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs, please assume you have been unsuccessful