As our new Process Engineer, you'll work in collaboration with the project design team to arrive at appropriate process solutions adopting the principles of optimised plant performance, use of standard designs and following @one engineering design standards.
* Undertake process design of Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants and/or sewerage/water systems that achieve the goals of Anglian Water in terms of customer, environment and efficiency
* Oversee key outputs including process calculations, hydraulics, unit processes, pump calcs, capacity calculations, data sheets and technical bid analysis of 3rd party process equipment
* Communicate effectively at all relevant levels to ensure that the need to deliver technical excellence is understood and implemented
* Escalate issues that may impact on time/cost/quality to the Technical Manager before they become problems or exceed agreed timescales
* Maintain close links with other Engineering teams to ensure smooth interfaces between disciplines; manage gaps/overlaps & share best practice
To join us on our exciting and challenging journey for engineering excellence, you'll be educated to degree level in water/wastewater process science/engineering related subject and have experience of process engineering in water/wastewater and bio solids treatment.
With strong communication skills, you'll have excellent stakeholder management skills and champion collaboration to tackle challenges and obstacles which could hinder our objective of outperformance.
Demonstrating strong IT skills, you'll marry your technical and people skills to deliver the best process engineering facility to your stakeholders on a regular basis