Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
£33,000 - £37,500 Basic + Days shift + Overtime + Bonus + Extensive Training + Progression + Healthcare
Receive market leading training for an expanding manufacturing company who will progress your skills in a specialist and progressive environment. Great opportunity to work as a multiskilled maintenance engineer in a company who are focused on being a great place to work and providing training and progression long-term!
This stable, market leading company manufactures various bespoke / niche products and supplies to a number of strong, secure industries throughout the UK. Despite the current COVID-19 pandemic this company has been operating and manufacturing consistently all year and are now in need of an additional multiskilled maintenance engineer to join their successful, highly skilled team. This is a great chance to join a company who encourages their staff to continue training and progressing their careers.
* Multiskilled maintenance engineering role - Days shift only - will be moving to a shift pattern in 18 months.
* Mechanical and electrical fault finding and repair work.
* Carry out all PPM's (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
* Carry out continuous improvement
* Experienced multiskilled maintenance engineer (any engineering background considered)
* Strong electrical skills (single and 3-phase including strong fault finding experience)
* Happy to work a days shift which will change to a shift pattern in 18 months.
* Commutable to Peterborough
Please apply quoting reference SE820
Keywords maintenance engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, shift engineer, electrical shift engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, Peterborough, Stamford, march, Chatteris, Huntingdon, Spalding, Wisbech, Corby, Bourne.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted