A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Finance/Payroll Assistant to work in a permanent position as part of a busy team for our client in Crieff. The ideal candidate will be trained in management accounting with responsibility for auditing income and cashiering. This client provides development/career progression and great staff benefits.
* Responsible for the inventory control, working closely with team members to support stock takes.
* Supporting production of management accounts, month end journals, bank reconciliations, payroll, purchase ledger and accounts receivable.
* Carrying out general HR administration duties.
* Working as part of a busy team.
* Experienced in Payroll.
* Accounts and financial systems experience.
* General HR Administration knowledge.
* Confident and a great communicator.
* Experience supporting production of management accounts, month end journals, bank reconciliations, payroll purchase ledger and accounts receivable.
* Organised with great attention to detail.
* Able to work well as part of a team.
* Fun and easy going with a good personality.
* Able to be flexible.
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package