Engage Talent Partners are working on a project to recruit an Assistant Accountant for our established accountancy client in Aberdeen.
The Assistant Accountant role will involve working on the Accounts portfolio of clients preparing year-end accounts and preparing company tax returns. The role may also be required to prepare management accounts. The role will also involve managing day-to-day queries from clients and assisting other members of the team with work as required.
* Prepare year end accounts
* Prepare company tax returns
* Prepare management accounts when required
* Build good working relationships with clients
* Establish good internal working relationships
* Provide assistance to team where required
* Any other duty within the remit of the post
The successful candidate will be qualified or part qualified or have gained relevant experience to the same level. Experience in practice is essential as is the ability to work to deadlines and budgets. You will be motivated and committed, have good self-discipline and strong attention to detail.