We are working on behalf of one the country's leading specialist providers of energy efficient and sustainable heating installation projects throughout the UK. They are currently looking to recruit for a Regional Field Manager to join the team in the London office and manage their field engineers in the South.
The Regional Field Manager will be responsible for the supervision of a team of Commercial and Domestic engineers, overseeing both planned and reactive maintenance of communal heating systems. This includes heat interface units, metering, AMR systems and prepayment systems in domestic and commercial properties.
* Supervision of a team of Commercial & Domestic Heating Engineers
* Delivering against agreed financial targets, including managing resource and cost budgets
* Providing monthly performance reports
* Managing the production of risk assessments and method statements for all sites within region
* Completion of a component by contract listing for each site in the region to aid with stock control processing.
* Quality Assurance of company compliance to contractual obligations in the dwellings
* Health and Safety Management on all sites and working procedures, ensuring compliance with company procedures and H&S requirements.
* Managing and motivating Engineers to perform against objectives and company KPI's
* Reducing engineer downtime and non-productive time, by increasing the first fix rate through training, knowledge and van stock
* Overseeing status reports on PPM within the region
* Supporting the Project Team regarding Upgrading & Commissioning work
* Liaising with contractors regarding any snagging issues
* Attending site meetings dealing with sub-contractors and resolving technical queries
* Managing the commissioning and verification of new and existing metering systems/installations.
* Assisting the company in achieving growth and profitability targets, through effective budget and cost management.
Skills & Attributes
* Qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
* Preferably from a maintenance contractor background
* Strong Health & Safety experience, ideally with NEBOSH/SMSTS certificates
* Knowledge and experience of Community & District Heat Networks and mechanical (HIU's)
* Previous experience in managing a team of Engineers.
* A detailed understanding of various types of meters and their operation
* Strong commercial acumen
* A strong personality, able to chair contract meetings and answer technical queries
* Working knowledge of hydraulic systems including fault finding ability would be an advantage
Note:- Cornerstone Technical Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency