An ideal opportunity for a newly-qualified individual looking for their first step out of practice, to join a vibrant and fast paced finance team, using technical knowledge in a commercial environment.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, the role will include the following:
- Delivery of timely statutory reporting
- Preparation and completion of all group tax returns
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Tax planning
- Completion and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Co-ordination and management of year end audit
- Statutory returns
- Prepare management accounts
- Manage and develop a small team
For this role you will need:
- The appetite for a challenging but rewarding commercial role ideally from practice
- To be qualified and registered with a recognised member (ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- The ability to lead and inspire others
- An attitude of challenging the norm and delivering improvements across the division
- The ability to influence at a senior level
In return you can expect a package to attract the best - Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
'We are certified as a Covid-19 secure employer - having complied with Government's guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19'