An opportunity has arisen to work for a division of a large PLC on the outskirts of Sheffield. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be covering for the Management Accountant who is being seconded to an IT project for 9 months
This role will be a mixture of office and home working
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and reporting.
- Preparation of forecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Cost Analysis Reporting - Improve the level of cost reporting and awareness across the division
- Sales Analysis Reporting & Customer Profitability Analysis.
- KPI Reporting for internal reviews & external requirements.
- Capex Reporting - Ensure capital expenditure processes are followed and capital spend is accurately reported.
- Provision of information for auditing purposes.
- Part Qualified / Qualified - CIMA / ACCA.
- Experience and confident of working with non-financial Managers.
- Strong Excel Skills are essential.
This is initially for 9 months with a view to extend the contract