We're working with a major retailer that's experienced an incredible few years in terms of growth and presence with plenty more to come. In fact you'll be hard-pushed to think of a retail brand that have delivered better in terms of product range, value and a thoroughly joined-up, multichannel retail experience. A walk around their Head Office digital team feels less like a stroll around a retailer and more like a scale-up dotcom, which is essentially what they are.
As Digital Trading Manager - you'll be responsible for:
- Owning ecommerce sales performance for your categories across multiple channels (instore, click & collect, home delivery) and devices (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Driving best practice through analytics and for overall customer experience. Identifying opportunities and challenges, making recommendations and taking action to address key metrics (Conversion, AOV, Returns, etc).
- Identifying barriers to conversion and championing improvement to formats and features, thinking innovatively and analytically.
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing department (primarily PPC and SEO but also affiliate, email and social) to improve category performances across conversion, awareness and shared KPIs.
- Developing cross-functional relationships with immediate e-commerce colleagues and extended teams (replenishment, stores, commercial, IT), working together to maximise achievements.
- Manage and develop a direct report (Digital Trading Executive)
It's a fast-paced environment within a retailer that's firmly fixed on building the best ecommerce experience for their valued customers so there's plenty to keep you busy.
Location: East Midlands. Commutable from Nottingham - Leicester - Grantham - Loughborough - Tamworth - Coventry - Derby