Here within the Anglian Water @one Alliance we are a totally collaborative organisation made up of our seven partner companies (Anglian Water, Balfour Beatty, Barhale, MMB, MWH Treatment, Skanska and SWECO) and our extended supply chain, delivering over half of Anglian Water's capital investment programme.
We are heading into our latest Asset Management Period, known as AMP 7 and this will see us deliver a £1.4bn programme of work over the next five years. Are you ready to join us as we gear up to deliver the most exciting and innovative AMP we have ever seen?
We understand we need to build an enthusiastic and talented workforce which can provide us with innovative and different ways of working to keep the water flowing throughout our regions for years to come.
With this in mind, we are looking for a number of Civil Engineer Graduates to join us on our exciting journey and contribute to our future success whilst being part of a designate scheme which will equip successful candidates with the skills, experience and opportunity to embark on a varied and fulfilling career.
As our new Civil Engineer Graduate, you'll be supported and guided from experienced engineers and learn to be an expert in Civil Engineering.
Working in collaboration with other disciplines to develop and detail appropriate solutions, you'll adopt the principles of excellence in design based on the industry leading approaches practiced by the @one Alliance engineering team.
You'll be offered opportunities to gain the experience necessary to achieve chartered status in your chosen area such as site experience, commercial exposure and access to digital tools to improve the quality of engineering design.
* Contribute to development of solutions and suitable designs of Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants and/or sewerage/water systems that achieve the goals of Anglian Water in terms of customer, environment and efficiency
* Responsibility for consistently high quality work and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team whilst complying with POSWSH/POSWASTE
* Collaborate with the design team to develop 3D models and solutions
* Support the team in the drive towards excellence in Health & Safety, demonstrating applied knowledge & skills to produce safe designs to discharge obligation according to CDM Regulations, standards and accepted codes of practice
* Proactively and reactively champion the need to deliver technical excellence ensuring the importance is understood and implemented across projects
* Maintain close links with other Engineers, Technical Managers and Operations to ensure smooth interfaces between disciplines, manage gaps/overlaps and share best practice to optimise performance
To join our Engineering team in our quest to remain an industry- leading alliance by pushing boundaries of innovation, you'll be educated to degree level in water/wastewater process science/engineering related subject and have a keen passion to pursue a career in Civil Engineering.
Possessing strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills to complement your proficiency in IT packages, you'll relish solving complex engineering challenges and be motivated to learn and develop new ways of thinking.
If you are a recent Graduate looking to put your educational learning into practice in an environment where you can flourish and add value to our operations, please apply today!
As part of your application, please include a cover letter addressing the below points:
* Why are you interested in joining the @one alliance?
* What behaviours and values will you bring to the role and @one alliance?