Juice Cheltenham is delighted to be supporting a fantastic PR Agency in their search for an Account Manager. You will be the main point of contact for clients, keeping them informed as to the work being done on their account.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a good understanding of press relations and digital PR.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Liaising with clients on a day to day basis
- Building fantastic relationships with new and existing clients
- Managing the client workload of the assorted team
- Attributing tasks to relevant teams
- Following up to check on their progress
- Supporting the team in the creation and implementation of campaigns. You'll be part of the planning stage - including creative input
- Weekly and monthly reporting to keep clients up to date
- 2 - 3 years experience within Account Management
- A creative thinker
- An interest in PR/Marketing. Always good to actually like what you do.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team. You'll be pulling the work of 4 separate teams together, so this is essential.
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines.
- A real appetite for digital comms.
- Positive attitude
- Fun and friendly demeanour
In return my amazing client offers a wonderful working environment, the flexibility to work from home and the team are extremely friendly and helpful. If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear from you.