Secondary Trained Teachers
Cover powered by Class Poeple are currently looking to recruit Secondary Supply teachers to join our team for long term teaching opportunities
We are currently supporting a variety of mainstream secondary schools across Bath and Frome who are looking for secondary trained teacher (with QTS) of various specialisms.
Being Educationalist first, Cover Powered by Class People believe it is vitally important to find the 'right' fit for both teacher and school. The schools that Cover powered by Class People work with are in great locations which are easily accessible by car, public transport and depending where you live sometimes on foot.
Rates of pay
The rates of pay for supply range between £90 to £180 a day, dependent on the particular role,experience, location and specialism.
What the schools are looking for:
- Strong supply teacher with a particular specialism (or confident in delivering general cover)
- Happy to do flexible days and/or commit to long-term bookings.
- Commitment to the school and their students.
- Ability to cover lessons and have effective classroom management.
What Cover can offer you:
- A high daily pay rate
- A dedicated consultant with an in depth understanding on both the Education and Recruitment sector.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn £150 in 'love to shop' vouchers
- Online portal to accept your own timesheets and to also log your availability (say goodbye to 20 missed calls on your phone in the mornings)
What do Cover require from you:
- To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks
- An up to date CV highlighting your past 10 years work history (including any gaps in employment)
- Legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Secondary Teacher in Bristol.