Investigo are delighted to be supporting a well respected Bedfordshire based Client with their recruitment of a Group FP&A Manager, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the role will be responsible for leading the planning processes across the group of entities. The role will also be responsible for providing proactive and value-add analysis and support to the Business Units.
Roles and responsibilities
- Leading the financial business planning process, including five year plan, annual budget, quarterly forecasts, weekly cashflow forecasting and other ad hoc forecast activity
- Deliver high quality financial analysis including complex modelling
- Building a detailed understanding of the operations and dependencies within the business
- Support senior management to drive improved business reporting and analysis by delivering commercially focused management information and insights to inform decision making
- Identifying key metrics that will provide improved insight into performance and areas for improvement, and working with Business Units and other stakeholders to implement
- Business partnering the Business Units and the Commercial function, introducing processes and analysis to improve revenue targeting and forecasting
- Working with the Finance Director, identifying areas for targeted efficiency improvement and cost-savings, and delivering against agreed goals
- Review capital projects against their investment cases and document lessons learned
- Supporting Project Managers with timely and accurate analysis to facilitate the delivery of Capex projects on time and within agreed budgets
- Other ad hoc projects to support the Business Units, as appropriate
- M&A support to the CFO on an ad hoc basis
The successful Candidate will be a Professionally Qualified individual with a minimum of 4 years PQE, and a strong FP&A background. They will possess exceptional financial modelling experience, and the ability to communicate financial matters to various non-finance stakeholders. They will have strong finance systems experience, and any knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous.
Our Client is offering a salary of £65,000 - £70,000