Simply Education are working with a Secondary Liverpool Academy who are currently inviting applications for Computer Science Teachers. The school is looking for a full-time Computer Science Teacher that can teach in KS3 and KS4. You will be required to start in January and will be expected to stay until July 2021.
This Ofsted rated "Good" secondary school is looking for a dedicated and resilient teacher to join their successful Computing department. The successful candidate will be required to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Computer Science (OCR) to classes across a range of abilities. Lessons should engage and challenge all students to achieve success.
Are you a passionate Computer Science Teacher? Are you able to use your enthusiasm and subject knowledge to ensure students learn the basics of coding?
You will be expected to be able to provide a stimulating learning environment for all students to prepare them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world with confidence and success.
If you are a Computer Science Teacher who is either interested in this role in Liverpool or want to register for other roles, please apply below and one of the team will be in touch to discuss how we can help you find a new teaching role from the January or sooner.
To be a successful Teacher you will need to;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact the office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Due to government restrictions, we are offering Zoom registrations