Reception Teacher - Redbridge, London
Are you an experienced EYFS/ Reception teacher?
Are you seeking a new teaching role from January 2021 or sooner?
Would you like to work in a primary school where they still offer Reception children a play-based curriculum? A 3 Form Entry Primary School in Redbridge, London are looking for an experienced EYFS/ Reception teacher to join them in January 2021 or sooner until July 2021 initially. This Reception Teacher role is being offered on a fixed term contract. The Primary School are ideally seeking a full time teacher but are open to teachers who can only commit to 3 days per week. Ticking the boxes so far? Please read on! ** Reception Teacher
** Redbridge, London
** January 2021 start or sooner
** Full time ideally but open to 3 days per week
** £31,604 - £45,766
** Fixed term contract until July 2021
** 3 Form Entry
** Good OFSTED
** Fantastic CPD opportunities
** Supportive SLT
** Excellent EYFS Department
** Great Transport Links
** Car Park Available
This is a vibrant and happy primary school where the children are enthusiastic and motivated to achieve endless possibilities.
This primary school are looking for an experienced EYFS primary teacher who can deliver an engaging and rich curriculum to ensure that your pupils can develop a passion for learning that will develop high aspirations and a life time of memories!
For this Reception class teacher role, they are seeking a teacher that can ideally commit to a full time class teaching role but would consider a job share teacher for 3 days per week for the right candidate. Depending on your availability, this role can start in January 2021 or sooner!The Ideal Reception Teacher:
This Primary School Offers:
- Have excellent experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Have completed your NQT Induction Year
- Be creative and fun in your teaching
- Ideally have experience teaching in Reception. They will look at Nursery and KS1 teachers
- Have a willingness to learn
- Be a team player
- Have at least 2 years experience teaching the UK National Curriculum
- Hold QTS!
- A well resourced EYFS department
- A friendly and supportive EYFS Leader
- A caring and supportive environment
- Polite and well behaved children
- Excellent training opportunities
This primary school is keen to interview Reception teachers as soon as possible so if you are interested please contact Yasmin Boffa @ Academics on 0203 004 0726 or send your CV to email@example.com or CLICK APPLY NOW! Reception Teacher - Redbridge, London