We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Leasehold Consultation and Billing Manager
to use expert leasehold knowledge to successfully lead the Leasehold Consultation & Billing Team for one of our local government clients based in East London.
The Leasehold Consultation and Billing Manager
will be responsible for billing major works charges under the accurate and timely service
of Section 20B notices and the professional and proficient execution of statutory Section 20 consultation.
They will be accountable for the work undertaken and the timely and precise billing of approximately £4million, undertaking budget monitoring and procedural controls for finance functions pertaining to service charges; shared ownership; major works; and, Right to Buy.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
Please apply for further information
- Housing degree/qualification or relevant experience of
working in leasehold/property management within the public or private sector
- Management qualification or relevant management experience of managing the billing of major works and/or
service charges as well as leading on the provision of statutory Section 20 consultation and service of Section 20B notices.
- Knowledge and experience of Service Charges and Major Works invoicing and statutory consultation requirements.
- Possess specialist Leasehold knowledge that will develop initiatives that will enhance service delivery
- Ability to lead on audits, including business processes which have financial implications for Leasehold and Right to Buy (LRTBS)
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.