Sweeney's Veterinary is seeking a Newly Qualified RVN for our client in the North of Northamptonshire.
Applications from experienced RVN's are also welcome and the salary will be commensurate with experienceDuties:
- Carry out work in line with RCVS guidelines and seek advice if you feel these guidelines are being compromised
- Prepare animals for surgery and assisting veterinarians during surgical procedures. These responsibilities include monitoring patient status, anaesthesia and accurate record keeping
- Observe patients pre- and post-surgery and during more extensive periods of hospitalisation. These findings should be recorded on appropriate documents along with the time of medication administration
- Understand why commonly used drugs are chosen and ensure appropriate doses are being used
- Facilitate accurate billing of all surgical and medical patients alongside accurate recording of clinical information
- Possess a high capability in client communication, whilst seeking appropriate help in difficult circumstances. The successful applicant should be prepared to ask others to undertake difficult cases when appropriate
- Take full responsibility for CPD and all other mandatory requirements of continued nursing registration
- Work Pattern: Mon - Fri with rotational weekends and some night shift (no more than 20 per year)
- Contracted Hours: 42hrs per week inclusive of weekends nights.
- Clinical Experience: 1 years + experience
- Qualifications: Relevant Nursing Qualification in Veterinary Medicine.
- Registration: RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
- Salary: commensurate with experience£20,000 + (for newly qualified)
Working with Sweeney's Veterinary:
- Flexible working hours
- CPD actively encouraged and funded
- Paid annual leave
Sweeney's Veterinary Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market
Refer someone to work with us and get £250+