IAM Security Engineer
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Engineer who is skilled in IAM to join a leading teach consulting firm based in Newcastle!The Company
I'm currently working with a leading global professional services company who provide a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Their Advanced Technology Centre is a thriving technology and innovation hub from where they deliver high quality services to a number of private and public sector clients. The Digital Identity team provides scalable identity and access management systems that can be implemented in hours. These innovative IAM models are offered as-a-Service and span cloud, mobile and IoT endpoints.
With business picking up serious speed right now and 2021 looking to be a very busy year indeed, I'm now on the lookout for a Security Engineer with experience in IAM to join the team.The Role
You'll join the team as a Digital Identity Engineer, working on the build and deployment of identity and access management technology, and integrating digital identity solutions to solve customer problems. You'll work within a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals, designing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for clients across a range of industries. What we're looking for
The ideal Security Engineer will have the following experience:
- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts - Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation.
- Strong design and implementation experience of at least one identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM vendor products - CyberArk, ForgeRock / Oracle / SailPoint IAM.
- IAM requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops.
- Exposure to LDAP, Directory server concepts.
- Familiarity with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective.
- Familiarity with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML.
- Knowledge of Web Application Security Architecture.
- Integration experience using Identity connector framework (ICF).
- Exposure to BPMN 2.0.
- RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience.
- Familiar with DevOps methodology and tools.
- Implementation Experience on standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML.
- Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies.
- Large scale SI Transformation project experience.
- Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices.
What's on offer
You'll receive the following:
- Base salary up to £70,000
- Award winning pension
- discretionary bonus
- 30 days' annual leave
- private medical care
- range of flexible benefits
- the chance to work on some of the most interesting and complex security products in the UK
If you're fitting the bill and ready for a new challenge, apply now using the link on the page.IAM Security Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91245264