Finance Director - ManchesterDay rate of £765 per dayPart Time / Portfolio
Portfolio Finance Directors: Commercially minded charismatic Finance Directors with entrepreneurial drive are required to work closely with CEOs and Managing Directors of SMEs in Manchester and surrounding areas - M, OL, SK postcodes
, providing strategic and practical finance support.A breadth of sector experience is a must.
This is a 'Portfolio Career' opportunity for qualified and highly experienced Finance Directors. If successful, you will be working with the No.1 provider of part-time Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer services in the UK and globally. You will be working with a portfolio of clients (12 - 16 days per month) with the full support of the company's Regional Directors, fellow Finance Directors plus the marketing and operational support expected from a thriving global company.
The company works with clients across all industry sectors that have diverse requirements so exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills are essential as is a breadth of sector and transactional experience.
This unique opportunity will suit qualified, energetic Finance Directors who wish to work in a team focused, collegiate, dynamic business environment with other like-minded professionals, who are seeking to build a portfolio lifestyle, provide excellent levels of service to our clients and are looking for an alternative to corporate life that can fit around other commitments/interests.
Importantly, as it may take several months before earnings start to flow, applicants must able to support themselves financially during the portfolio build-up phase.Main Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Fully engage with our 'purpose' of wanting to make a real difference to our clients, as well as aligning with our cultural values of Openness, Progressiveness and Passion;
- Lead the delivery of FD services to our client businesses assigned to you;
- Work with the Regional Director to ensure the clients you are working with are made aware of and receive the benefit of our full breadth of offering;
- Work with the Regional Director to support the process for attracting and gaining new clients.
- Qualified with one of the major accounting institutes;
- Current member of your qualifying institute;
- Minimum of 7 years of Finance Director experience, commercial and strategic;
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Track record of excellence, achievement and entrepreneurial drive;
- Desire to work directly with business owners, with a passion for making a real difference;
- Well networked;
- Confidence and gravitas;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Desire to work in a team and collegiate environment;
- Able to develop a strong alignment to the company's culture;
- Breadth of sector and transactional experience is a must.
If you are passionate about helping businesses to flourish and would like to explore a portfolio career with the UK's leading provider of part-time FD services, then please apply now. Confidentiality assured.