Sales Administration Manager2 yr FTC - could lead to Permanent£35,000 circa - plus excellent benefitsNorthampton - NN3Do you have solid experience of using SAP and running & building reports?Have you previous experience of managing a team & implementing process improvements?Would you like to work for a company, where you can make a difference? If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This role offers an excellent opportunity for you to join a company that is forward thinking and focused on its people. As a manufacturing business, this company has grown from strength to strength and they now need a Sales Administration Manager
to take the sales administration to the next level. This is an opportunity for you to implement change and see the team develop from strength to strength.Duties and responsibilities for the Sales Administration Manager role includes:
- Implementation and continuous improvement of sales order processes
- Continually assessing and measuring processes to ensure they are efficient
- Set and monitor KPI's and SLA's in accordance with business requirements and provide regular reports and updates on departmental performance
- Create and maintain SAP reporting for the department and take any appropriate action when KPI's or SLA's are sub-standard.
- Ensure the department is cross trained and able to provide an effective and robust level of support to the business.
- Act as escalation point for more complex Sales Orders and provide support to the department and key stakeholders in ensuring orders are managed from acceptance to delivery.
Skills and experience required for the Sales Administration Manager role:
- Responsible for Personal Development Reviews of all team members within own department and encouraging and utilising coaching as deemed appropriate
- Solid experience using SAP and running and building reports
- Previous experience of managing a team of a similar size
- Evidence of implementing process improvements and setting and measuring KPI's and SLAs
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Excel
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations.If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.