You will be responsible for Compliance for the European operations, which operate through the companies Luxembourg insurer. The role is the compliance key function holder (subject to appropriate approval from the CAA).
- Provide operational compliance and regulatory affairs support to the company's operations across Europe.
- Be the principle point of contact for the CAA in Luxembourg for regulatory compliance matters and proactively manage the regulatory relationship.
- Ensure Compliance policies, procedures and processes are appropriate for the regulatory environment in Luxembourg.
- Act as the key point of contact for compliance matters for regional managers and legal representatives.
- Contribute to the embedding of the Conduct Risk Framework.
- Manage regulatory licensing obligations for European entities.
- Contribute to the development of the annual Compliance Framework and Programme set by the company and be responsible for monitoring compliance with the framework in the regions.
- Work with the compliance team in London, support the delivery of the compliance plan across all entities, with a dotted lined to the Compliance Director.
- Attend and report on compliance matters to governance forums, including the Risk Committee and the Management Committee, as required
- The successful candidate will have a track record in progressive compliance roles within general commercial insurance operations.
- Direct experience within the European market with an understanding of regulatory requirements and reporting in Luxembourg is required.
- Further, the successful candidate should be comfortable working in a matrix environment with the ability to influence and build relationships within the greater enterprise and distribution channels.
Please apply for further information. Competitive salary and package on offer.