A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to build a new in-house digital function. Recruiting a team (immediate sign off for head count).
Create and manage the full digital marketing strategy, and overall direction.
I'm therefore looking for an experience profession, who can create a "customer first" full mix marketing strategy, whilst remaining hands on in its delivery.Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the full digital and content strategy, building customer acquisition & retention
- Manage agency relationships for Paid Media (PPC, Paid Social & Display)
- Manage organic channels (SEO, Organic content and overall website management)
- Monitor all key channels and output, and continue to optimise performance
- Measure content & CX performance, identifying optimisation opportunities
- Prior B2B experience
- Demonstrable experience in CX/ UX (user experience) and content marketing
- Strong SEO knowledge & skills
- Previously delivered a contract strategy (a team will deliver this in this role), therefore experience using a web content management platform
- Experience managing 3rd party agencies
- Previous people management experience is ideal, or the desire to do so
- Overall good project management skills
- Natural commercial & analytical skills