Morgan hunt are seeking a Logistic Operations Manager to work within a leading NHS trust, located in Oxford.
The duties will be the following:
- To be ale to manage the Trusts lease car contract, and processing lease car applications, lease car surrenders.
- Respond to individuals' routine complaints from the car parking mail in box. Ie car blocking
- To be responsible for ensuring that the Trust's vehicles - estates vans, pool cars are correctly maintained
- To be able to manage the car park permit application process, responding to queries, issuing permits
- To be able manage and upload reports from payroll for the staff payments of parking permits
- To be able to manage the process for recording car park permit appeals, and decisions made. Book appeal meetings, take minutes and write outcome letters to appellants.
- Successful candidate will be able to work from home
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A good knowledge of IT systems
- Excellent data management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including report writing
- Experienced in the use of a wide range of Microsoft packages with keyboard skills including writing corporate documents
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs a week
Pay: £18PH LTD
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.