Position: Service Delivery Manager (SAP Essential)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 p/a
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join our client - an excellent organisation based in Cambridgeshire.
You will be working as part of a small, but close-knit team. It's a highly skilled group of people which naturally provides an environment for everyone to share skills and in turn, continuously be learning new things during their employment in the company.
The successful candidate will primarily be:
- Ensuring an excellent level of Service Availability & Service Delivery to the business
- Managing a team of 4, establishing the key deliverables and then working closely with them to achieve/exceed the expectations
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure the business needs are met
- Working at both a hands-on and a hands-off, strategic level as required
The following areas of technical skill/experience are absolutely essential:
- SAP experience - this is non-negotiable!
- Proven, commercial experience of working within similar Service Delivery positions
- Man-management experience
- Service Desk Management experience
This is just a snapshot of the position - a full and comprehensive job description will be provided prior to interview stage.
Suitable candidates should forward their CV's immediately for consideration. We are looking to assist our client in interviewing and appointing someone in this position ASAP.