RF Hardware/Electronics Engineer:-
We are working with a rapidly growing technology company that design and supply world-leading radio frequency identification fixed reader systems for automating inventory tracking, stock taking and asset management processes.
Just one example of their products would tagging systems to control stock levels for warehousing or retail industries for tracking locations.
The primary role is hardware development including design, prototype verification and testing within the Engineering team. You will work closely with the Chief Engineer who will mentor you as required and assist you on Design and testing of prototypes, with the view to take that product to mass manufacturing.
A great opportunity to develop your skill sets alongside creating new and innovative solutions within a brand new laboratory environment.
Your work will translate directly to manufacturing and production so you'll also have involvement in that process and seeing the final results
Key Responsibilities: -
* Work at all levels of the design/development process
* Radio Frequency as well as analogue and digital electronics experience currently, or in a previous position/education
* Schematic capture and PCB layout
* Test and debug of prototypes in a lab environment
* Support of product manufacturing and production test
This role would suit someone who has and electronic engineering degree or equivalent, as well as working experience in a relevant field and is now looking to progress into more of a senior position assisted by the experience and knowledge of the chief engineer.
The Right Candidate will have: -
* Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Electronics
* Knowledge of RF circuitry and design
* Experience of RF standards compliance and test equipment (e.g. network analysers, spectrum analysers, etc.)
* Understanding of RF systems (e.g. transmitters, receivers, antennas, and propagation)
* Experience of PCB design (schematic entry and PCB layout using Altium tools)
* Knowledge of analogue and digital hardware design
* Experience of production support / DFM
* Essential software/scripting skills e.g. C or python
* Knowledge of RFID or similar wireless systems
In return, on offer is great working environment with interesting challenges and technology. The flexibility of remote working as well as onsite parking and cafe facilities.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more please click apply!