Boost Drinks started with one entrepreneur, a small office with no windows, two phones and a team of mice to keep us on our toes. Fast forward 19 years and we are an award-winning, well-known brand being sold in over ten countries!
Just like our drinks, our marketing is bold, fun, and energises everybody in everyway. We are currently looking for an Assistant Trade Marketing Manager to join the team for a set contract maternity leave cover.
The Assistant Trade Marketing Manager is a key contributor to how the brand is perceived and experienced in the trade across a breadth of platforms. The ATMM is responsible for the day to day running of trade marketing activity and supporting the Trade Marketing Manager in bringing the brand to life in both Wholesale and Retail environments. The role includes distribution management support, sales toolkit development, POS planning, sourcing and design briefing, organising trade shows, trade advertising, trade PR, customer account development, trade social channel management, digital strategy lead and supporting the Trade Marketing Manager in the overall development of trade activation strategies
No one day is the same! You might be briefing agencies on new projects, supporting the Trade Marketing Manager in making recommendations for new B2B initiatives or presenting back campaign results to the business and prepping award entries. You may also find yourself travelling the length and breadth of the country visiting the trade nationwide to celebrate our famous Boost brand (pending current restrictions)Responsible include
For required skills and application details, please follow the link to our website.
- Briefing third party agencies on up and coming campaigns and working with our external design agencies to bring POS, campaigns etc. to life
- Supporting TMM on distribution duties
- Working with the sales team to realise tactical opportunities
- Supporting and delivering campaigns against business objectives and budget
- Delivering all trade exhibitions and events, reviewing and making recommendations moving forward
- Reviewing the KPIs of marketing campaigns and making recommendations moving forward
- Supporting on research projects to build traditional wholesale and B2B insights
- Delivering on branded collateral and point of sale aligned to agreed plans and budget
- Working closely with our external designers both at briefing stage and implementation
- Supporting the TMM on the trade media and PR plans
- Managing the trade social channels and supporting on B2B digital activities, including the website
If this sounds like your next role, please apply with your cover letter & CV, telling us why you'd be a great fit for our role. Please also include your salary expectations. We will contact anyone who we want to invite to interview. Applications will be read as they arrive and interviews set up for candidates who seem like a great fit, but the final deadline is Dec 6th.
No recruiters please.