Position: Early Year Teacher - Part timeKey stage: EYFSLocation: ClactonStart date: January
Pay: to scaleTerm: Maternity CoverThe role:
We are looking for a confident qualified Teacher to EYFS children. You will be required to work standard school hours on a part time basis, Monday to Wednesday.The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications - Primary Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or EYFS.
- Effectively teach Early Years Foundation curriculum.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Liz Rouse
on or email
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.