Simply Education is ecstatic to be representing a large community lead secondary school in Milton Keynes with the recruit of a teacher of Health & Social Care. The role is to begin with immediate effect or at the start of the Spring Term.
The role is a full time position on a temp to perm contract - full teaching responsibilities, such as planning & marking, will be expected. You will be a confident & passionate educator, reasonable & approachable. In return you will be joining a supportive department who pride themselves in offering a safe & uplifting working environment.
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations, in line with our compliance procedures.
To discuss this role or other current available opportunities, get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.