Account Manager - Media / Healthcare
We are Healthcare Media Europe (HME), the leading EU specialist healthcare focused media agency. With over 30 years' experience serving blue chip pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biosimilar and healthcare clients from around the globe, we help plan and deliver high performing media communication campaigns and multi-channel engagement solutions.
HME deliver a range of innovative but data and insight driven digital services which help clients optimise campaigns and KPIs, ensuring client objectives are not just met but exceeded.
Now, we're looking for Account Managers at all levels to join our passionate team in Hersham, South-West London.
- Salary of up to £35,000 DOE
- Workplace pension
- 25 days' holiday
- On-site gym membership
- Free car parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen and coffee shop
Every part of our business is focused on delivering high performing media communication campaigns, supported by customer service excellence, and our work environment is no different. Based in a science and technology park, you'll join smart and modern offices where collaboration is encouraged.
As key innovators within our sector, we are proud of our media-driven solutions which utilise digital, social and print channels. We have a very strong sense of team work and each member of our team is highly valued.
What's more, as we are a rapidly-growing business, we can offer you plenty of opportunities to advance your career and develop your abilities.
So, if you're looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself, enhance your industry expertise and build a career to be proud of, this is the role for you.
As an Account Manager, you will deliver a high-quality service to clients using our media and content-driven engagement solutions.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Liaise with clients, creative agencies and publishers to develop, purchase and implement media plans
- Ensure the smooth running of media campaigns and client accounts
- Prepare presentations for client meetings
- Deliver insight and market research supporting decisions for clients
- Assist with agency pitches
- Perform a range of admin tasks
- Occasionally travel to visit clients (primarily in the UK and EU)
To join us as an Account Manager, you'll need:
- Demonstrable account management experience, ideally gained within an agency (creative, media or PR) or a publishing environment
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Familiarity with the full Microsoft package
- A passion for media and or digital marketing and an attention to detail
- The ability to take direction and use your own initiative
- To be self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deadlines in a service environment
- A full driving licence
Familiarity with ABPI regulations and/or working with pharmaceutical clients would be advantageous to your application.
Other companies may call this role Media Account Manager, Account Director, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Account Manager, Senior Media Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Account Executive, Media Planner, or Digital Media Planner.
So, if you are seeking your next step as an Account Manager, at whatever level, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:30 (occasional work outside these hours may be required)