You can make a positive difference to someone's life
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Senior Care Assistant
in Aberdeen and the surrounds
, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required. Enjoy instant pay!
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 50% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays! Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £18.77, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing. Apply now and you can start within a week!