The ideal Head of SEO & Projects will take the lead in the delivery of the agency's SEO services which includes; audits and strategy, implementation and expertise, client management, team management (1 direct report and scope to grow a team), and Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.Client Details
Fast growing global digital agency Description
- At least 2-5+ years' experience of leading SEO initiatives and strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO methodologies, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing.
- Extensive experience in SEO across lead generation and ecommerce websites.
- Proven work experience in a senior and strategic SEO role, with excellent knowledge of the specialism.
- Strong analytical thought process and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders, as well as developers, and recommend a course of action
- Ability to audit and identify technical issues across large global/multi-language sites, and make informed recommendations based on findings
- Experience in providing keyword research, forecasts and performance reports around core SEO metrics, including backlinks, keyword rankings, traffic and revenue
- Experience of leading a team.
- Evaluating product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc. when determining keywords and campaigns
- Making recommendations for conversion optimisation
- Analysis of SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity to make continual improvements to websites
- Monitoring Google Webmaster Tools to identify on-site problems and communicating with relevant teams to resolve these
- Link building strategy and implementation
- Leading SEO implementation and transition for new websites and website migrations
- Preparing detailed monthly reports for the agency and clients e.g. populating monthly SEO and PPC reports for clients with detailed analysis of work completed and recommendations
- Self-starter with a positive outlook
- A strong people's person
- Team player with a good sense of humour
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- A good decision maker
- Passionate about keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing best practice
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
A competitve package with ability to grow a team