Masonite is the true door category leader with comprehensive and compelling product portfolios that provide the perfect door solution for every opening, from creating beautiful homes to defining world-class commercial spaces and everything in between.
We are currently recruiting for a newly created position of Product Marketing Manager (Exterior Doors). This role is heavily focused on gaining a deep understanding of our markets and customer segments, to create and implement the go-to-market strategy for Masonite's Exterior Products.
You will be responsible for delivering the knowledge, tools, collateral, and programs that enable effective marketing and selling of a product. Including the 'go to market' and the in-market tools to enable sales strategies. In this role you will develop deep product insights in support of the product roadmap and overall commercial growth of the business.
Our Product Marketing Manager (Exterior Doors) perks and benefits are:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Healthcare cash plan
Product Marketing Manager (Exterior Doors) Overview
You will be responsible for defining market opportunities for our exterior door brands, Solidor and Door-Stop International. Performing segmentation and targeting exercises to identify both the market and the customer segments with the greatest lifetime value to Masonite products. Collaborating with your marketing peers to produce product specific content for target market, customer, and consumer segments.
Building on product messaging, vision and value that sets products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point. Managing the launch and exit programs for each product category. Including product pricing and positioning through competitive market research and analysis.
Communication the proposition internally to channel marketing and commercial personnel.
You will work on optimising digital tools with touch and trigger points for key product benefits, ensuring that design, technical and specification support are easily accessible. Developing product focus groups to create deeper insights into specific key categories.
Working with the Product Managers to influence new product innovation with well-defined market requirements that include design and evidence-based solutions. Assisting in product naming by providing competitive and consumer context. Conducting post-launch interviews and performing analysis to determine the level of market and customer adoption and provide feedback to Product Managers for incorporation into Product Roadmap strategies.
Key Responsibilities Summary
- Consistent messaging highlighting a differentiated value proposition
- Launch and sunset programs - exterior doors
- Define strategies for product marketing campaigns strategies
- Organise and run customer focus groups
- Ongoing insight programs for NPD and PM campaigns
- Update all digital and content with accurate product specification
- Organise and present knowledge transfer to the sales team
- Drive a NPD product advocate program for pre-launch
- Degree educated
- Product marketing experience of home improvement products.
- Ability to conduct market, competitor, and customer research to gather insights and to assess market opportunities. Knowledge of and experience in traditional and digital market research methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to analyse data and information to draw conclusions and make actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and confidence with ambiguous situations.
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
- Ability to create clear communications that concisely convey value propositions and messages.
- Highly collaborative.
- Good project management skills, well organized and very detail oriented.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Creativity and Innovation.
- Accountable and flexible
- Integrity under pressure
- An innovator
No Agencies Please!
- Experience from within a residential or construction marketing background (desirable)