Litigation Legal Executive / ParalegalSurrey
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Legal Executive or Paralegal to join this Legal 500 firm with multiple offices and an extremely strong presence across the South Coast.
They are seeking a Litigation professional to join their hugely successful Dispute Resolution team to advise on a range of matters with a particular emphasis on Property Litigation.
Areas of focus will include:
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Residential possession proceedings
- Enforcement - including evictions
- Service charge recovery
Duties will include:
- Managing own caseload (with assistance and supervision as needed) of a variety of contentious matters.
- Acting for a broad range of clients from Property Developers and Commercial Landlords to small Corporate Businesses.
- Managing the whole procedure from instruction through to settlement.
- Providing a responsive service, giving clear and concise legal advice.
- Experience of taking matters to court is beneficial, but not essential.
- Attend to clients of the Firm on a regular basis.
- Be actively involved in the marketing and business development of the team and wider firm.
- Maintaining continuing professional development requirements and taking an active interest in furthering knowledge within litigation.
- To regularly attend and be involved in preparation for team meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Obtained the relevant qualifications - CLT Paralegal / CILEx / Law graduate / LPC graduate, together with the relevant working experience within Property Litigation
- Experience of managing a busy, mixed caseload
- Fee earning experience
- Experience of case preparation
- Legal research and legal drafting experience
- Business development and networking skills
- Demonstrates and develops a high-quality level of technical expertise.
- Pro-active mindset
A very competitive salary and incomparable benefits package is available.