Family Solicitor 5 years PQE + £50k - £60kGreenwich
Our client is a leading, long-established, multi-disciplinary practice with around 30 lawyers based over two offices. The firm is Lexcel, ISO9001 and CQS accredited.
The firm has an excellent flow of good quality work from existing and new clients. The firm is now looking to boost its busy family department with an enthusiastic and driven Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.The role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Partner and Senior Solicitor and enhance the family department's reputation, a well as your own, and to reinforce their reputation as the pre-eminent family practice in the region.
You will manage a varied caseload of private family matters. You will enjoy business development, bringing forward your own ideas to fill gaps in the market and exploring new opportunities for niche sub-practice areas (or promoting the firm's work amongst particular new groups).
A following would be a distinct advantage but not essential.What they are looking for
What can they offer you?
- Qualified Family Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Experience in dealing with divorce, separation, ancillary relief, civil partnerships, children issues, cohabitation issues and pre/post nuptial agreements
- Exceptional client care skills
- Advocacy experience
- Enjoy networking and business development
- Strong communication skills
- Understand the need to ensure that you meet targets and be willing to work with the family department team and make best use of the firm's case management system to drive efficiency and client performance
- Comfortable with the use of IT systems
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus package
- 5 weeks annual leave
- A culture of legal excellence with a modern, friendly approach that enables them to provide the very best service to each one of their clients.
For more information about this Family Solicitor role please contacts Alison Banks at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.